Resep Salad Sayur ala2 KFC (Coleslaw), Lezat

Looking for inspiration for a unique KFC Coleslaw recipe? Netizens are already used to using the Internet on their devices, for example to get information about images. and this time I will share the simple steps to prepare a delicious KFC Vegetable Salad (Cale Salad) as it is not very difficult to prepare but not easy either. If you choose the wrong one, the result will be tasteless and generally unpleasant. While a KFC (Coal Salad) style vegetable salad should have an aroma and flavor that can trigger our taste buds.
There are several factors that slightly affect the flavor of KFC-style coleslaw, first from the type of ingredients, then the choice of fresh ingredients, to the way it is prepared and served. No need to worry if you want to make a delicious KFC-style vegetable salad anywhere, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be special. Next is a photo of a KFC style coleslaw for inspiration.
The number of servings for a KFC-style coleslaw is 1 serving. So make sure this serving is enough to serve you and your loved one.
Well, this time, let's try and create our own KFC Vegetable Salad (Cool Salad) at home. By keeping the ingredients simple, this dish can have benefits in keeping our bodies healthy. With 8 different ingredients and 4 cooking steps, you can make a KFC-style vegetable salad. Here are the steps to prepare the dish.
22# Source: Agie Rianda I make 1/2 of Mrs. Agie's recipe because I'm the only one who likes salads at home lol.. I don't know why I like salads so much. My husband and my parents don't like salads, they don't like fruits and vegetables. Yesterday I cooked fruit, this time I cooked vegetables, #BikinRamadanBerkesan likes to prepare a papora menu. A recipe for a kiss
Ingredients and seasonings needed for a KFC-style vegetable salad:
- 1/8 shredded cabbage (originally 1/4)
- 1 small carrot
- myosus:
- 1 tablespoon lemon/lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of SCM is melted in 2 tablespoons of warm water (liquid milk can be 15ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 spoon of sugar
- 75 grams of mayonnaise
How to make KFC style coleslaw
- Wash and thinly slice the cabbage and carrots. Put in a cup. put it aside

- Prepare the sauce: in a separate container, mix milk + sugar and salt and mix until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and mayonnaise and stir until smooth. Then pour it into a mug with the cabbage and carrot pieces (I added the shredded corn, the rest of the concoction is ready to cook hehe)

- Mix thoroughly, then cover tightly and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.

- KFC style coleslaw is ready to serve 😍😍😍. I ate it after Taro giggled

how? Isn't it easy? Here's how we make a KFC-style salad that you can make at home. Strength!